Construction SEO Services for Perth
Why does your construction website need an SEO audit from Bits Web Design & SEO Perth?
Websites are created to market your business online and to turn visitors into customers. Because if nobody can find your website then what is the point of having one? How can you make sure that your website can be found?
The first necessary step, therefore, is to analyze what is going on by having an SEO audit on your website -to see what is working, and what isn’t.
What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimisation is:
- making your website easy to find
- an online marketing tactic to make your website as visible and easily found as possible by your target customers.
- the ongoing practice of increasing the quality and quantity of website traffic and exposure to your website through Search Engine Results.
- about understanding what people are searching for online to find the answers they are looking for, the words they’re using to find what they want to know about, and the type of content they wish to see.
SEO is also knowing the answers to:
- what people are searching for online to find the answers they are looking for
- what the words they’re using to find what they want to know about
- how they wish to see your content. ( Videos, blogs, etc)
These answers will make it much easier for you to connect to the people who are doing searches online for the solutions you offer to their specific problems.
SEO is making sure that all the technical requirements are put in place on your website so that a search engine can easily assess what you offer is the most relevant answer to someone’s question.
What is an SEO audit?
An SEO audit is an analysis of your site. It is done to find out what can be fixed to help deliver better information to search engines so that your content can be properly indexed and displayed within search results. These results need to preferably on page 1 of Google Search results!
An SEO audit on your website is the first and most crucial step in finding out where you are now. Because you should know how your website is working. Because you must find out so that you can take the necessary action to fix and improve your website.
Commit to the first step if you want your website to do what it is meant to do – be found and bring you customers.
Search engines are getting smarter, but they still need your help. Optimizing your website is your top priority because your business needs to be found online.